Sunday, March 4, 2018

Saunnie's Rant 3/4/2018

Feel free to comment below and share your thoughts. 

I’m watching the Oklahoma City Bombing on TV. It’s pictures of the actual events. Waco has been turned into a series with actors portraying the real people.
There have been a couple quick reminders about school shootings. I guess it’s too painful to watch. It is for me. Maybe that’s why I’ve converted my feeling into trying to get people to do something about it.
If you are an American citizen, what have you done this week to stop the murder of children?
Besides send my weekly rant to any many people I can find, I make sure my congressmen get a copy. I explain we need metal deters at all entrances with armed guards checking people through. All other doors, exit only, with camera showing any attempts to enter.
The show I’m watching said Timothy McVey loved arms when he was in the military. They were using less dangerous sounding words to say assault weapons.
Today is Sunday, do what you usually do on Sunday, for a lot of you it will be going to work, but don’t let the sun go down without emailing, writing, or leaving a phone message for your congressman.
Tell him what “We the people” want. Tell him if he doesn’t pay attention now, we will get it when the voting polls close in November. Then It will be to late for him, but Americans intend to get out children protected. He can join us now or be left behind.
I keep saying he, but I mean he or she.  I hate to think that any of our congresswomen, who are also mothers, aren’t already supporting us. If your congressman is a woman, remind her like the men that she can save our children or apply for a job as a NRA lobbyist. 
Don’t give up, we can do this because we have the ultimate weapon, the ballot box, and it’s legal to threaten all elected officials with it, but we can’t force them to do what we need unless we all join the process.
If you aren’t registered to vote, go to your court house, you can do it any time except week-ends and holidays. Don’t wait for election time. Tell everyone you are an American and you have the voters registration to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment