Saturday, March 31, 2018

Rant from Others

People are commenting, welcome, posting the rant from RPO, showed don't care if you agree or disagree, I'll post what you have to say. All I ask is have a point to make. 

An old friend didn't like my calling our President, Trumpie. He started it. We've all read or heard him call people names. No previous President publicly disrespected others. 

Sure, Presidents have lied to the American people. I'm not going to take that on, but Trumpie's lies punctuate that he believes the American people are stupid sheep who will believe anything he tells them. He obviously never researches anything. 

Another close friend voted for Trump because Hillary supported late term abortions. I don't think anyone supports late tern abortions, if they are running for office. The only person I heard make this claim about her was Trump. He made a big production of saying a late term abortion could take place a day before the baby's due date. Few babies show up on their due date, some earlier some later. 

Trump doesn't know much about birth. He has three kids, that we know of, but he talks like he didn't pay any attention after the night (or day) he made them. 

For anyone (besides Trump) who believed the nonsense he spouted when he was running for President, I know of some swamp land down here in Florida, make me an offer. he talked for a half hour on TV making up stories about a late term abortion, the day before the due date. 

Late term abortions are between 14 to 24 weeks, obviously Trump had no idea what he was talking about, but his lies got him one vote that I know of. 

I don't believe in late term abortions and can't imagine anyone running for office would admit support if they wanted elected. My friend says Hilary said she did in a TV speech. I haven't found such a speech, but if anyone finds let me know and I will do a mia copa. 

If you're reading this and want my opinion, I'm not going to give it. I told my friend it's a subject we can argue for a thousand years and neither of us will change our minds. 

My vote won't depend on someone's stance on abortion. Congressmen want to get re-elected. A President's change of getting a chance through congress is less than one percent. 

Next week we'll talk about RPO's (retired police officer) rant. This man has a Master's Degree. We're going nose to nose next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment