Friday, May 12, 2017

HI All,

Sorry to take so long posting. Want to invite you to have some fun. Memorial Day Weekend is the Moonshine Fest in New Straitsville, Ohio. I'm going down on opening day which is the Thursday before Memorial Day, I will return on Saturday in hopes of meeting all the people who have to travel or work during the week.

Straitsville is in south eastern Ohio. I am writing a historical fiction about a German-American family who were among the first settlers in the early 1700's. I am following them from fighting Indians to the Civil War, to the first Labor Union, to the depression and how moonshine kept the family going.

If you are anywhere in the area, please come down and meet me. I will post how I will be dressed, I plan to wear something that will stand out.  Please join me if you can

No comments:

Post a Comment