Saturday, February 24, 2018

DAVID HOGG isn't old enough to vote, but another birthday will fix that. My only regret is if he remains in politics, I won't live until he's old enough to run for President

David and his friends are making waves in South Florida, George Clooney and Oprah have sent him money to fight his cause.

Trump wants to arm teachers. He said if a teacher had a gun they would have ended the kid killing people before he knew what happened. Turn Off the TV Mr. Trump, it doesn't happen that way in real life.

I'm going to tell you what I want. I am hoping this email reaches David and Oprah. She has the money and the sway to do anything.

  1. Ban assault weapons.  Sell them only to law enforcement and military. The gun manufactures shouldn't get too upset about that when the alternate choices are worse.

  2. Metal detectors at school entrances, with two armed police or security guards monitoring in the mornings. One should be able to handle it the rest of the day

  3. Make all other doors exit only. Cameras installed to monitor those doors, in case someone comes up with a plan to enter.

I hate the idea of being forced to take such measures, but this is the cheapest way to fix the

problem. It needs to be done now. The NRA and gun manufactures depend on time allowing people to forget, and return to business as usual. Until the next time. Americans need to hit our congressmen hard. Call. Email, or any other measure to tell them how you feel.

If you agree with what I've said, tell them do it or lose your vote. That's how you fire a congressman.

Someone told me they voted for Trump because they believed Hillary was pro late term abortion. The only one I heard say that was Trump. The man who looks the American people in the eye and lies to us. Think about losing a baby to an abortion, then think about losing a teenager to an idiot with a gun.

Do what you can. March, contact your congressman.  I'm too old to be marching around. I write, so that's what I'm going to do until someone pays attention.

My fellow Americans, we are not supposed to do what our elected officials tell us, they are elected to do what we tell them.  Don't let this thing die. They have had their way because we have been complacent.

DO SOMETHING NOW NOT TOMORROW







No comments:

Post a Comment